Happy Friday friends!
I know every week I bring you a new product or service that I personally love and recommend, but this week let’s change things up a bit. This week, I’m writing about some of the websites that I love. Whenever I have a minute or two, or need of some inspiration, I turn to some of these spots for great ideas, content, and shopping discoveries.
These are the blogs I’m turning to when I need resources for food, health, beauty, and overall wellness content:
- Mind Body Green – a wonderful resource for all-round wellness, this is a site full of recipes, workouts, and articles on mindfulness and health. It’s got tons of video content too! Must bookmark if you’re interested in anything wellness related.
- Greatist – a fun + colourful page with awesome food/life/fitness advice. They also have really great product reviews and comparisons; as well as workout videos.
- Basically – a gorgeous food site by Bon Appetit, this one is for those who love food but not how to cook. Quick fuss-free recipes are its jam, and the photography is beautiful.
- Into The Gloss – this is a beauty blog started by Emily Weiss of Glossier, where you get a peek into the closets and beauty routines of the famous; it also has the latest info on all things beauty (natural and more).
- Goop – a lifestyle brand by Gwyenth Paltrow, this site has everything wellness, fashion, food, and beauty. The advice pieces are from experts in the field, whereas the curated product recommendations by Goop are unmatched on any other platform.